Five Things Friday
I love doing Five Things Friday and recapping my week in sets of five. Go check out Clare at Fitting It All In to see where I got this idea!
- Legs and Abs on Monday
- 3 mile speed run on Tuesday
- Arms and Chest on Wednesday
- 3 mile tempo run on Thursday
- Shoulders and Back this morning (my favorite!!)
*A little side note* My treadmill runs have been fueled by The Biggest Loser via my iPad. I promise, there is no better motivation to keep going than Jillian Michaels screaming in you ears… even if she’s not actually screaming at you personally.
- General Tso’s chicken w/ spaghetti squash “lo mein” (Monday dinner)
- Apple chicken sausage and peppers w/ mixed veggies (Tuesday dinner)
- Herb crusted tilapia, roasted asparagus, and sweet potatoes (Thurs. dinner)
- Thick pumpkin oats w/ pb (Tuesday breakfast)
- Chobani bowl with apple chunks and almond butter (Thurs. breakfast)
Five Random Things:
- This is what Chad did the other night when I mentioned that we should stop going to eat at Casa so much.
- Chad and I have been hiding this little foam fish around the house for each other to find. I think I’m the best at hiding it, but Chad’s had some pretty good hiding spots too. Like when I had no idea it was in my purse all day until I went to grab my wallet that afternoon, or this morning when I found it in the bathroom mirror cabinet.
- I recently tried one of the new Chobani flavors, PEAR! I love pears, and so I new I’d love this flavor. It did NOT dissappoint!
- Chad had the youth play a balloon game on Wednesday night. They had to see who could blow up the biggest balloon w/o popping it. It was a good idea, until we realized that now there are 50 teenagers with balloons right as we’re about to start our service. You can imagine the chaos.
- Chad REALLY hates when I take pictures of us at the gym.
Five Weekend Things:
- I started my weekend off after work with my first voice lesson in almost a year! EEK! I’m so excited to be going back to my favorite voice teacher for lessons again because she rocks! Love you TBB!
- Saturday morning I’m going out for my first group run! We’re doing 5 miles, but I’m going to do an extra mile to stay on track with my marathon plan. I’ve never ran with anyone before (except for the one time Chad ran with me and left me half way through), and I’m nervous about keeping up but excited to run with a group!
- Saturday afternoon Chad and I are going to Tennessee for my great aunt Dorothy’s funeral. We’re all so sad about her passing. She was a wonderful and Godly woman and will be missed dearly.
- I’m hoping to work on a more serious post about dieting and why it could be bad for you. The keyword here is hoping.
- After waking up at 4:30 every day this week to workout before school and having a busy day on Saturday, I’m looking forward to resting all day on Sunday!
Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend!