Five Things Friday
Blogging from my iPad = HUGE pictures.
You know how sometimes you have those weeks where it seems to fly by, and you have all the time in the world to get things done….. and other times there are the weeks that seem to draggggg on forever, yet you don’t even have time to sit down and rest? Mine was definitely the latter this week. It’s so strange because we were off on Monday plus we had a late start this morning. I’m just glad it’s finally Friday and I can enjoy a semi-relaxing weekend! Since I couldn’t find time to write much during the week, this Fie Things Friday is the perfect way to catch up!
1. Tues- 3 miles on the treadmill
2. Wed- Arms/Chest strength with Chad
3. Wed- 4 mile run after work (not pictured)
4. Thurs- 3 miles on the treadmill again
5. Fri- Shoulders/Back strength with Chad
1. Tuesday’s dinner was apple chicken sausage w/peppers and roasted Brussels
2. Thursday’s breakfast was the infamous pumpkin pats and pb
3. Thursday’s dinner was
way too much food skinny chicken tenders, sweet potato wedges, and roasted veggies.
4. Lunch on Tuesday was a mixture of spaghetti squash, grilled chicken, laughing cow cheese, and buffalo sauce.
5. Lunch on Wednesday also had spaghetti squash, plus leftover chicken sausage from dinner.
Five Thoughts from the Week
1. I’ve been really pushing myself out of my comfort zone on the treadmill. Usually, I’m content to set the speed at a measly 5.5 and cruise along until I reach my mileage. But lately, I’ve been starting out at 6.0 for my warm up, then cranking up the speed through my run. I can already tell a difference in my speed and endurance from doing this! I’m hoping this motivation to run fast will get me a few PRs in my upcoming 5ks and 1/2 marathon!
2. I absolutely love our youth at church. Chad does a great job with them, and they’re just so fun to be around. I almost cried Wednesday night as I watched all of these teenagers praising God with their hands in the air like they didn’t care who was watching. I’m so happy the God called Chad into ministry and put us in this position. I feel so blessed!
3. It’s Friday, so that means its fajita night at Casa for us!!!!!
4. I have a group run scheduled for tomorrow. The last one got canceled because of rain, so this is still my first one!
5. Chad hates when I take pictures of us at the gym, so I made him take one of me instead.
I’ve got to get better at this consistency thing on my blog. Until then, thanks for reading anyway.