Five Things Friday
IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!! Here are five things!
Five Things I Ate
1. Egg white scrambles and toast with honey and cinnamon for breakfast twice this week
2. Oatmeal with fresh blueberries and almond butter.
3. Parmesan crusted tilapia with brussels sprouts.
4. Chicken breast with roasted green beans.
5. Grilled turkey burger in a make-shift lettuce bun and grilled corn on the cob.
Five Workouts from the Week
1. NROLFA Workout B on Monday
2. Three mile progression run on Tuesday
3. NROLFA Workout A on Wednesday
4. Three mile interval run at the track on Thursday
5. NROLFA Workout B this morning
Five Random Things from the Week
1. I SIGNED UP FOR MY FIRST MARATHON YESTERDAY!!!!!! December 14th in Huntsville. Holy crap I am scared.
2. My cheerleaders had their picture made for the football program this morning, so I took some with my phone. They’re like my little children!
3. The other day, Chad got a picture of me while I was stretching. I was looking at it and realized that my arm muscles seem to be showing more. I got excited because all this weight lifting is finally paying off!
4. It’s actually been pretty cool this week considering it was the end of July/beginning of August. I’m kind of dreading the rest of August though. I fear it may be a miserably hot month.
5. I did a lot of laying around this week, soooooooo my life was boring and there is no #5.
Five Things Happening this Weekend
1. In just a little while, Chad and I are taking advantage of tax free weekend and going shopping for new work clothes!
2. Tonight I’m running a 5k called the Sunset Run. It starts at 8:30 when it’s light out and ends after dark. I ran it last year and placed 2nd in my age group.
3. I still plan on getting in a run in the morning. I don’t know exactly how far I’ll go. It just depends on how I feel after tonight’s race.
4. Mexican food sometime over the weekend DUH.
5. Youth pool party on Sunday!!