Five Things Friday
Five Things I Ate This Week
Breakfast has either been egg scrambles w/ a side of fruit, or oatmeal w/ peanut butter. As for lunch, I usually switch out the main dish between spicy spaghetti(squash) w/ chicken and tuna w/ avocado and sriracha. A veggie and fruit on the side always! And for dinner last night, I baked sweet and spicy tilapia with roasted Brussels sprouts.
Five Workouts From The Week
Five Random Things From The Week
1. Chad bought me a present for no reason at all. 🙂
2. I actually worked out 6 times this week. I forgot about going back to the gym Wednesday afternoon for some easy cardio.
3. Pierre is ridiculous.
4. I love planning out my days for the upcoming school year!
5. Chad got a new(used) toy yesterday, and it doesn’t work. lol Just needs a new battery.
Five Things I’m Doing This Weekend
1. A night at the theatahhh. One of our youthies is in the musical Camp Rock at the community theater, and we’re going to see her tonight! Go Megan!
2. My first trail race!!! Tomorrow at 6:30 am I’ll be doing my first ever trail race, let alone my first ever trail RUN in general. Since it’s my first time, I’m just doing it for fun and not worrying about time. From what I’ve heard, this is a really tough course, but I’m excited!
3. Family reunion! Yes I actually look forward to these. I love catching up with aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, that guy that no one really knows, etc. 😉
4. Our annual “Water War.” Hours of slip n’ slides, water gun/balloon fights, and food. Sounds good right? Every year we do this with our youth, and they always seem to love it. I know I do!
5. Mexican food WILL be happening sometime this weekend. Mark my words!
Happy Friday everyone! Go do something fun! 🙂